Marketing in the Moment: The Digital Marketing Guide to Generating More Sales and Reaching Your Customers First
Now fully updated, Marketing in the Moment, Second Edition is today's complete, practical, no-fluff desk reference to next generation social, mobile, and digital marketing.
Drawing on his extensive experience working with companies of all sizes, Michael Tasner helps you move beyond hype and high-level strategy to proven tactics and successful ground-level execution. Tasner assesses and distills each of today's most valuable options, helping you identify and leverage your own best opportunities.
Tasner reveals which new marketing technologies deliver the best results (and which hardly ever pay for themselves)... how to complete digital marketing projects faster and at lower cost... how to build realistic, focused action plans for the next three, six, and twelve months. This edition's coverage includes:
- New ways to profit from emerging "Web 3.0" platforms and interaction methods
- An all-new chapter on Pinterest, Instagram, and emotion-driven "picture marketing"
- How to leverage high-value Google Hangouts video marketing
- New SEO marketing tactics to supercharge your content marketing
- Practical solutions for marketing on tablets and Android devices
- The latest "laws" of mobile marketing
- How to create mobile marketing apps fast
- How to audit and optimize your current web/digital marketing programs
- Cost-saving "open source" techniques that leverage others' hard work
- And much more…
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|